Venue
TV
TIME
Miami-Dade Arena, Miami, FL
MSG
7:00 PM EST

Kiyaman

Legend
Wsup Rady .. Thanks for the Game Thread of the Friday night Knicks @ Miami Heats ....
The 33-30 Heats been a (on and off) team throughout the regular season, and may get KO in the first round playoffs.
Brunson may turn out to be the only NBA PG on the court tonight.
PG Lowry is out tonight.
We have RJ Barrett vs Herro tonight, so expect Barrett to do better than he been doing, while Herro do his best at the point for the Heats

jimkcchief88

All Star
Wassup Kiya! I actually paid to watch this game and it hasn’t been disappointing! JR with a huge first quarter and the Knicks controlling this one so far!

Kiyaman

Legend
Half Time .. Knicks 71 - Heats 56
The Knicks shot 63% FG in the first half ..
Randle's 25 pts, Brunson 12 pts, Barrett 12 pts, Quickley 10 pts
And the Knicks DEFENSE had the Heats shoot 40% from the FG in the first half

Kiyaman

Legend
Wassup Kiya! I actually paid to watch this game and it hasn’t been disappointing! JR with a huge first quarter and the Knicks controlling this one so far!

Wsup Chief .. Randle's first half performance stand taller than Butler on the court.
All the Knicks players are playing hard for this upcoming WIN tonight !!!

jimkcchief88

All Star
Jimmy had more free throws than the entire Knicks team some good old fashioned Miami Heat homecooking and we let the crowd in the only person I haven’t seen is Pat Riley! Entertaining game for my $6 dollars sins I was too cheap and uninterested in $49 for the rest of the season. Then the Knicks went on a 7 game winning streak!

jimkcchief88

All Star
Tie game Jimmy Butler taking over:( amazing the difference between stars and superstars! Welp there’s Riles and Alonzo this is Knicks/Heat!

jimkcchief88

All Star
Female ref killing us crucial coach’s challenge on a foul under a minute Knicks up by 3 under a minute to go! Of course we lose the challenge um um um